World Week for Animals in Laboratories
Please join In Defense of Animals during World Week for Animals in Laboratories (WWAIL) to speak out against the abhorrent use of animals in testing and research.
Why do animal experiments still exist at the expense of innovative scientific methods? Because the status quo will not change without a demand for change.
Please join with thousands of others, including many doctors, scientists and legislators, in calling for an end to the use of animals as research subjects.
Make a commitment today to take one action for animals in laboratories during the week of WWAIL. Here are just a few ways to participate:
- Organize an event in your area, such as a demonstration, leaflet distribution, or educational table. Check our Resources page to see available literature.
- Click here to see 2013 events.
- Click here to read about the many different ways that you can get involved.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you will be planning an event, or if you just need more information.
- Send a letter to the editor or your local newspaper. Click here for sample letters and guidelines.
Your actions are urgently needed to help end the suffering of animals in laboratories. There's never been a better time to advocate for change.